Have you ever wanted to become famous on the internet so you don’t have to work that job you hate ever again? Well, I’m here to help you in your quest for internet stardom. The best way for you to accomplish this is by doing challenges.
Challenges all the rage right now. There’s a little a challenge for everything and anything that you can think of. Here are some challenges that will get you the instant gratification of being famous in a hurry.
- Breathalyzer challenge: This challenge would make eating spoonful of cinnamon look like child’s play. All you need for this one is a breathalyzer and a bunch of alcohol. You also might want to get a couple of friends that don’t drink for this just in case. The point of this breathalyzer is to see how high the breathalyzer goes. Pretty much, you drink until the breathalyzer reaches it limit. Be careful that you don’t get alcohol poisoning and that your blood alcohol content doesn’t go down. If any of those happens, you lose the challenge.
- Don’t lose “the game” challenge: We all remember playing “the game” in middle school. Well this challenge involves you not losing it, which you just did. Better luck next time.
- Awkward challenge: This challenge is a fun one. All you need to do is make people extremely and uncomfortably awkward. I recommend breaking social norms that you’ve been taught is rude and unacceptable. This could be like standing extremely close to someone when talking to them, grabbing a piece of food off of someone you don’t knows plate while sitting on their lap, or even just offering to be the third in a married couple’s relationship. Doesn’t that sound like the best challenge ever
- ”Please stop” challenge: This is another fun one. All you have to do is just be super annoying and have people either asking you or screaming at you to stop. I recommend singing the songs loudly with your headphones in. That will always piss people off to no end.
- Get away with challenge: This challenge is extremely rough. You just do illegal tasks and then see how long you can go without getting caught. This one you really don’t want to publish online but if you are caught, you will definitely become internet famous the more illegal activities you do.
As you can probably tell, this is all satire on the fact that most people are getting famous off of stupid and idiotic challenges like eating spoonful cinnamon. If you haven’t figured out that this is all satirical, I hope you gain a huge following over some of these challenge idea.
Leave your thoughts in the comments below. Make sure you follow me on Twitter for more sass and shit.